Moving to a New Blog

I love this blog. I really do. I've put a lot of my heart into this blog. But, I've been wanting something a little more professional and a little cleaner looking. I have also wanted my own domain.

So I was led back to Wordpress, where I started from. I still didn't want to use my old blog though, so I started a new one.

I want to thank everyone who has supported and encouraged me on this blog. It really means a lot. You'll never know how much it means to me. I hope that you'll continue to follow me as I grow.

I have some exciting ideas floating around my head for this new blog that will hopfully come to fruition. We'll see though. Who knows what the future will bring?

Anyways, I'm sure you've been waiting for the link. So here it is: ever wandering, ever learning!!!  I would appreciate it a lot if you would take the chance to look at it. Thank you so much!

G. Paige

1 comment:

  1. Farewell Unwinding the Soul. This may be the only blog ever that I'm pretty positive I read every single post on it. o.o
    It's been a nice ride, Gabi. <3
    Forth! Greetings Ever Wandering, Ever Learning!

    ReplyDelete

Moving to a New Blog

I love this blog. I really do. I've put a lot of my heart into this blog. But, I've been wanting something a little more professiona...