A Fresh Start

A fresh start. That is what I've wanted for awhile now. A new beginning. I am no longer the same person who started that blog A Heart Redeemed over two years ago. That is a person who went through books like dark chocolate. A person who fangirled over a million different things. A person who struggled to find the words that would uplift people and show them how important God is. A person who was an excessive introvert. A person who was quiet and shy and nervous about voicing her own opinions. One who struggled with words, but somehow fell in love with them.

I am not that person anymore. Yes, I still read, but not as much as I once did. And yes, I can still ramble on and on about what I love, but not as often as before. Talking about God, bringing light and hope into a dark and hopeless world, is not as hard as it used to be. I am still a introvert, but I've been more of an extrovert these last few months than ever before. I can be quiet, but I am no longer shy. I want to voice my opinions, even if I worry about what others will think of them. And words, words poor out of me like a waterfall. Whether they bleed onto paper, appear on a screen, or are spoken, they are always around me.

Words. Words are life. Words are the music of my soul. With words, I can pour out my heart. Words reveal the heart. Words, unwind the soul. With this blog I just want to pour out my heart. I want to put all these thoughts inside my head to paper, or more accurately, to the keyboard. I hope, along the way, to begin to understand myself. To reveal my heart. To unwind my soul. If your willing, I'd love for you to join me on this trail into unknown territory. This is going to be an new adventure...and I'm thrilled to start.

G Paige

12 comments:

  1. Love this introductory post! Also: YEESSS FINALLY WE HAVE CONVERTED YOU TO BLOGGER MWAHAHAHA. xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm so ready to get started on this new beginning. Ohhh, so you've converted me, huh? XD

      Delete
  2. WELCOME TO BLOGGER!! Really excited to see where this new blog will take you ... or where you will take it... all the best and many blessings! I'll definitely be following you *high fives*

    Lisa
    thisinkwell.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ACK! This kind of comment just makes my day. Thank you so much! *hive fives back*

      Delete
  3. Beautiful post, Gabriela. Looking forward to more of this type of posts. I did the same thing with new blog thing and made that same sort of switch. Best wishes for the new journey. (But man, why did you have to switch to Blogger? ;P)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, that's so neat! I'm glad to know that I'm not the only one. Thank you! (Well, I guess I just wanted a really BIG change. XP)

      Delete
  4. Gabriea! <3 I love what you're doing here - so awesome, and I'm so happy for you. So looking forward to seeing what you continue to create, and I love the design already!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This makes me so happy! Thank you! I would have never started blogging in the first place if it hadn't been for you! <3

      Delete
  5. Beautiful! I can already see the change in your writing style. I can see many great things ahead; keep trekking on! I'm behind you, praying you on. Jesus will lead. <3

    (PS. LOVE the font here!?)

    ~M.K.
    www.forJesusfirstlovedme.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. MK! It's so good to see you on here! You are such an encouragement to me! Thank you! (I agree. I LOVE this font!)

      Delete
  6. EEEEE your new blog is so beautiful!!! And I love this post! You truly have a gift with words. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thank you! I'm still working the kinks out, but I really love how it's turned out.

      ACK! I don't always feel like my words come out the way that I want them to and so it is such an encouragement to hear that.

      Delete

Moving to a New Blog

I love this blog. I really do. I've put a lot of my heart into this blog. But, I've been wanting something a little more professiona...